QuickBooks Update error is prevalent while the user tries to update QuickBooks Desktop. But why errors like these emerge is the big question. As you read it, you will know the answer to this question in the blog and find its solution. By the end of the blog, the error troubling you will be obliterated by following the troubleshooting provided here. There is a whole group of these errors: errors 12045, 12157, 12038, 12037, and sometimes no error description shows explicitly to point out the problem. So, let us see how to resolve them.
Trouble while troubleshooting? Check out AC Helpline’s 1.855.738.2891 for having a way out with your puzzling queries and get experts’ best advice anytime
Why does QuickBooks Update Error pop?
Do you know why the user often encounters update errors in QuickBooks? There can be various reasons for that; let us have a look at them:
- There might be some network issue at your end or the internet lags.
- The time and date of the system are incompatible with the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Your QuickBooks application update can be treated as a bug or threat by the security or firewall installed on your system.
Treating these causes and eliminating the error is the moral of the subheading, which we will follow in our blog.
Troubleshooting the QuickBooks update error
If you want to find an easy way to remove the error, you have come to the right place. You might want to check your internet settings or the date and time of the Window. Let us know these steps in-depth:
Solution: Incompatibility of time or date on the system
The mismatch between the date or time of your computer and your browser can interrupt updating. So, updating the date and time is also crucial for your workstation. Here is how you can do it:
- Find the digital clock of the system, then right-click on it.
- As you right-click on the system clock, you’ll see Adjust Date/Time; select it.
- Now, you can change the time/date by clicking Change date and time and adjusting it to the correct and current time.
- Press OK two times now.
- After closing QuickBooks Desktop for this step, then opening it again for the next one, rerun the QuickBooks Desktop update.
Once you have corrected the date and time of the desktop, you’ll be good to go and update QuickBooks Desktop. Check your internet connection or the system’s security settings if the error persists.
With troubleshooting methods for the QuickBooks Update Error, we have also discussed the causes of the error in the blog. Once you have fixed the error, you can update the QuickBooks Desktop to its newest release. If you are still facing the update issue, you are suggested to contact the AC Helpline professionals by calling at 1.855.738.2891.