Are you attempting to build a stellar career? Or are you in search of an alternative means of making money? Are you familiar with the business of web hosting reselling? If you aren’t, then this topic deserves your attention.
Reselling hosting services are the same as any other business enterprise. It requires your dedication and good old-fashioned grit. So, what is web hosting reselling anyway?
- About reselling: If you contact a provider of web hosting services as a customer, you’ll receive web hosting reseller plans. Most of these packages work like standard wholesale products. You only have to sign up with a trustworthy host and set up a reseller account to gain access to wholesale rates. After that, you’ll add your specific branding before reselling it at a markup.
- Not complicated: The process only sounds complicated. In reality, it isn’t complex at all. The benefit of reseller hosting is that you won’t have to maintain hosting software or hardware. The provider of hosting services will take care of it. Usually, the best organizations have the software programs ready to operate with specific reseller packages. You have to build an account for every client acquired.
- Free-of-charge tech support: The best companies keep their customer support wing active 24/7. They’ll always be available to answer every question you may have. They can also help you launch your new account. You can even select the contact style that suits you: phone calls, emails, or text chat. Finally, with 24/7 customer support operators, help will always be there.
- Optimized hosting structure: You won’t have to worry about buying new hardware elements, staffing system administrators, or storing them in data centers. Of course, 24-hour monitoring is crucial, but you won’t have to do it or employ others. If you purchase a reseller web hosting plan, you’ll get all the benefits an expert team of supporters can provide. The members of the team will always be available to you, as well as your customers. They’ll also give you the resources you need.
- All-in-one: Once you prepare your reseller account, you can install and get the WHMCS running. With it, you can manage every customer. So, what is WHMCS? It’s a fully-featured content management system that does only one thing – simplifying your reseller hosting business. This system will let you manage different hosting plans and integrate a ticketing system for support. The ticketing system will allow your customers to submit their questions and problems.
Providers of web hosting reseller plans can help you earn money. There aren’t any guarantees that it’ll make you rich, but you’ll earn more than you’re earning now. You’ll also receive additional income from clients attracted by all-inclusive reseller web hosting packages.
Essentially, if you manage to provide full-fledged hosting services to your customers, you can charge a premium. It’s something that a standard hosting service provider doesn’t get.
Your residential income depends entirely on the wholesale price paid to the host and the maximum value your market sustains.