Brother Printer is prominent in the world of printers because of its amazing printing speed, great printing quality, and affordable rate. Brother Printer is even though considered the top-most priority among users to print, fax, scan, or copy the documents. Howsoever, like other technical devices, printer is also not free from errors. Brother Printer Offline error is more often been faced by users when attempting to print something from their connected Windows 10 PC. Fortunately, there is a proactive way to bring back the printer online if it is showing offline. So, don’t wag off! Just read the post carefully and know the ultimate procedure.
Why My Brother Printer Keeps Going Offline?
There can be numerous feasible reasons for appearing Brother Printer Offline error issue. A list of common causes is noted below. So, if you ever get the printer offline message during print job, it could be for one of the following reasons:
- Brother Printer isn’t powered ON
- Printer is not properly connected with the Windows 10 device
- The Brother Printer may not be set as a default printer in Windows Desktop
- The printer is probably set to Offline or Paused status
- Maybe the system has multiple copies of the same printer
- Printer Driver for your Windows PC is not compatible
- Lack of communication between devices
Any of these above could result in the Brother Printer Offline Windows 10 error. Luckily, it is not that hard to resolve this issue soon even on your own. Feast your eyes continuously on this blog to know how you can convert the Brother Printer Online from Offline.
Solutions To Fix Brother Printer Offline Issue
We have explained in detail the audible solutions to get rid of the printer offline problem quickly and efficiently. Therefore, if your Brother Printer Keeps Going Offline while you print your document, don’t feel bad! Just, implement the below-stated solving guide one by one unless your Brother Printer comes online back. Let’s start!
Solution 1: Verify Brother Printer Is ON
If the screen of your Brother Printer device is blank, it means the printer is not powered on. Instantly check your printing machine to see if it wakes from sleep mode. If it doesn’t, then make sure the printer is plugged into a working socket and the entire power switches are turned ON.
Once your printer is powered ON successfully, print a test page to check if the Brother Printer Offline problem has been solved. If yet it persists, move to the next solution.
Solution 2: Make Sure The Devices Are Connected Properly
Whenever your Brother printer says offline, you should immediately check your printer connection. The printer has to be connected appropriately to the computer in a way to start printing function without any complications. Look at the below points to make a strong connection between devices:
- If using a USB cable, make sure the cable is not defective and is connected to both the printer and computer tightly.
- Try to connect your printer directly to the computer and not even via a hub.
- If using an Ethernet cable, ensure that the cable is connected to both the printer and router/hub/switch.
- Print the network configuration page to verify the IP address.
If still, Brother Printer is offline, move to the next solution.
Solution 3: Make Sure Brother Printer Is Set As A Default Printer
Go through the below-stated steps accordingly to set your printer as default:
- First, open the Control Panel on your Windows 10 PC.
- Now, click the “Devices and Printers” option.
- Next, the printer list will appear in the display.
- Hit a right-click on the icon of your Brother printer from the given list of printers and then check the “Set as Default Printer” option.
- Now restart your printer and computer to check if your Brother Printer Offline problem is resolved or not.
If the same problem persists, move to the next solution.
Solution 4: Remove The Check From “Use Printer Offline”
Check the printer status in the Devices and Printers window to confirm the printer status is not offline. The complete procedures for viewing the status of the printer in your Windows PC are enumerated underneath. Let’s follow:
- First, open the Control Panel on Windows
- Select the “Devices and Printers” tab
- Hit a right-click on the icon of the Brother Printer and then select the option of “See what’s printing”
- Now, put a tap on the “Printer” option.
- And then, remove the checkmark from the “Use Printer Offline” option.
Now, your Brother Printer will not show an Offline status when you print something. But, if still, Brother Printer Offline Windows 10 problem appears, contact us right away. Place a call on the given helpline number and stay tuned with one of our professional tech specialists. Within a couple of seconds, your Brother printer will turn back online and hence resume the printing function.
Please check this high quality content: douglas wright holland & knight