By allowing its customers to link bank accounts with their respective QuickBooks accounts, the QuickBooks Desktop software has made it easy for users to manage their finance effectively. However, while using your online banking through QuickBooks, you can come up with a lot of technical errors that can stop you from operating your online bank account. For instance, the QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 causes trouble when you attempt to update some crucial info in the bank account or set up the same. Thus, in this blog, we will discuss what causes such an error and how to debug it quickly.
If you cannot figure out how to deal with the QuickBooks bank error OLSU 1013, then we suggest immediately calling the team of experts for help via our Toll-Free 1.855.738.2891
Why Do You Face the Banking Error Code OLSU 1013 in QuickBooks?
To learn and acquire information on what causes the issue, you must read out the enlisted reasons that we have provided below-
- One of the most obvious reasons for coming across the issue could be that you are currently using the outdated version of your QuickBooks program.
- You might have turned off TLS 1.2 in Internet Explorer, due to which you incur the error.
How to Entirely Rectify the QuickBooks Desktop Error Message OLSU 1013?
Go through the debugging methods that we have described in this section of the blog to resolve the issue permanently. Make sure to follow each solution step-by-step-
Recommended to read: QuickBooks company file in use error
SOLUTION 1: Download and Install the Latest Available Updates of Your QuickBooks Desktop
- Begin the update method by first closing the QuickBooks program.
- Now, go to the search box of the Windows ‘Start’ button.
- Type ‘QuickBooks’, and after that, hit the ‘Run as Administrator’ option by right-clicking on the QB icon.
- Next, you are required to go to the No Company Open window.
- Under the ‘Help’ tab, you must click on the ‘Update QuickBooks Desktop’ option.
- In the further step, move on to the ‘Options’ tab and choose ‘Save’ after selecting ‘Mark All’.
- Go ahead and tap on the ‘Update Now’ tab to enable ‘Reset Update’.
- After that, in order to download the updates, choose ‘Get Updates’.
- In the end, complete installing the updates by reopening your QuickBooks Desktop.
SOLUTION 2: Make Changes in the Configuration of Internet Explorer By Turning on TLS 1.2
- At first, access the latest version of Internet Explorer.
- After opening it, click on the ‘Gear’ icon and then tap ‘Internet Options’.
- In the next window, hit the ‘Advanced’ section and move to the ‘Security’ field by scrolling down.
- In this step, you are required to search the following- ‘Use TLS 1.0’ and ‘Use TLS 1.2’.
- Once you find them, checkmark the ‘Use TLS 1.2’ checkbox and remove the mark from ‘Use TLS 1.0’.
As we end the informative blog on the QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 here, we are hoping that you must have fixed the issue appropriately without any hindrance. However, if the problem still does not disappear, reach out to one of our professionals through1.855.738.2891
You may raed also: How to Appropriately Tackle QuickBooks Error 179?