The payroll service is a unique feature of QuickBooks Desktop software that has been designed to manage the salary of an employee. It handles all the data in an organized way so that the user does not face any confusion. However, you must have an active subscription to use the service. If you do, you must know that to improve its performance, the user must keep updating the tax table whenever required. Sometimes, while doing that, it can come across technical glitches like QuickBooks error 12152. As the error does not let you download the payroll to the latest update, we are here to discuss its reasons and troubleshooting methods.
Clarify your queries on QuickBooks payroll update error code 12152 by speaking to one of our certified experts through Toll-Free 1.855.738.2891
Top Causes That Provokes the Payroll Update Error Message 12152 in QuickBooks
You must be wondering what really affects the issue to arise, due to which it stops you from downloading the payroll update. Check out the following points to know the reasons-
- The first reason could be that the way you have configured the internet connection setting does not support the update process in QuickBooks Desktop.
- It is also possible that the Windows firewall stops you from accessing your QB application or avail any of its services, and hence, you cannot update the payroll.
If you still cannot fix the issue after several attempts, briefly go through the next section of the blog.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Desktop Error 12152 Completely
Are you unable to understand how to permanently eliminate the payroll update error in QB? We are here to help you with that. Follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting methods and perform them step-by-step-
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 6069
SOLUTION 1: Check and Reset the Internet Connection Configuration
- Open your QuickBooks Desktop account and hit the ‘Help’ menu.
- Under Help, click on ‘Internet Connection Setup’.
- Choose ‘Use my computer’s internet connection settings to establish a connection when this application accesses the Internet’.
- Now, tap ‘Next’ and then move to the ‘Advanced Connection Settings’.
- Hit the ‘Advanced’ tab and keep scrolling down till you reach the ‘Settings’ section.
- Checkmark the ‘Use SSL 2.0’ and ‘Use SSL 3.0’ checkboxes.
- Select ‘OK’, ‘Done’, and after that, try to update the payroll service.
SOLUTION 2: Allow QuickBooks in the Windows Firewall Port Exception
- Go to the search bar of the Windows ‘Start’ section and type ‘Windows Firewall’.
- In the existing window, click on the ‘Advanced Settings’ option and then choose ‘New Rule’ by right-clicking on ‘Inbound Rules’.
- Click ‘Port’ and after that ‘Next’.
- Select the ‘TCP’ option and move to the ‘Specific Local Ports’ section.
- Provide the required ports for your version of QuickBooks Desktop and then hit ‘Next’.
- Tap ‘Allow the Connection’ and ‘Next’.
- After that, if asked, mark all profiles and again click ‘Next’.
- Form a rule and name it.
- In the end, tap on the ‘Finish’ button and run QuickBooks to download the latest payroll tax table.
As we come to the conclusion, we hope the article must have helped you fix the QuickBooks error 12152 entirely. At times, some unexpected issues can trouble you even while performing the debugging process. Thus, in such a case, reach out to our technical assistance team by dialing 1.855.738.2891
Please Read More this content: new baby gifts bubleblastte.com