The payroll service is a unique feature of QuickBooks Desktop software designed to manage an employee’s salary. It handles all the data in an organized way so the user is not confused. However, it would be best to have an active subscription to use the service. If you do, you must know that to improve its performance, the user must keep updating the tax table whenever required. Sometimes, while doing that, it can come across technical glitches like QuickBooks error 12152. As the error does not let you download the payroll to the latest update, we are here to discuss its reasons and troubleshooting methods.
Clarify your queries on QuickBooks payroll update error code 12152 by speaking to one of our certified experts through Toll-Free 1.855.738.2891
Top Causes That Provokes the Payroll Update Error Message 12152 in QuickBooks
You must be wondering what causes the issue that stops you from downloading the payroll update. Check out the following points to know the reasons-
- The first reason could be that how you have configured the internet connection setting does not support the update process in QuickBooks Desktop.
- It is also possible that the Windows firewall stops you from accessing your QB application or availing any of its services; hence, you cannot update the payroll.
If you still cannot fix the issue after several attempts, briefly go through the next section of the blog.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Desktop Error 12152 Completely
Can you understand how to eliminate the payroll update error in QB permanently? We are here to help you with that. Follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting methods and perform them step-by-step-
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 6069
SOLUTION 1: Check and Reset the Internet Connection Configuration
- Open your QuickBooks Desktop account and hit the ‘Help’ menu.
- Under Help, click on ‘Internet Connection Setup’.
- Choose ‘Use my computer’s internet connection settings to establish a connection when this application accesses the Internet.’
- Now, tap ‘Next’ and then move to the ‘Advanced Connection Settings’..’ the ‘Advanced’ tab and scroll until you reach the ‘Settings’ section.
- Checkmark the ‘Use SSL 2.0’ and ‘Use SSL 3.0’ checkboxes.
- Select ‘OK’ and ‘Done,’ then try to update the payroll service.
SOLUTION,’ and Allow,’ uickBothenWindows Firewall Port Exception
- Go to the search bar of the Windows Star section and type ‘ Windows Firewall”.
- In the existing window, click the ”’Advanced Setting” option and then choose ”’New Rul” by right-clicking on ”’Inbound Rule”.
- Click”Por” and after that”Nex”.
- Select the ”’TC” option and move the” Specific LocalPorts” section”.
- Provide the required ports for your version of QuickBooks Desktop,p, and then hit”Nex”.
- Tap”Allow the Connectio” and”Nex”.
- After that, if asked, mark all profiles and again click”Nex”.
- Form a rule, and at the end, tap on the ‘ Finis” button and r” if QuickBooks asks to download the latest payroll tax table.
As we come to the conclusion, we hope the article has helped you fix thedecisionn entirely. At times, aspected issues can trouble you even while performing tSomerocess. Thus, in such case, reach out to our technical assistance team by dialing 1.855.738.2891